Subscribe for useful free info!
The Joy Compass Community is a free service that enables our Members and Guests to help one another by sharing ideas and comments. We believe social discovery is a great force for good. If you use the Joy Compass Community, you are certifying that you are at least 18 years of age in chronological terms.
The goal of the Joy Compass Community is to provide an environment where Members and Guests can freely exchange thoughts, ideas, knowledge, and opinions. The Community is a powerful support mechanism and we place tremendous value on it as a medium of information exchange.
The following guidelines are critical to our goal. These guidelines pertain to any content (including, but not limited to: text, images, videos, URLs and references) within our Community. Please note that some discussion boards will have topic specific guidelines which will be posted in the introduction at the top of the board. Please help us maintain this constructive environment by following these guidelines and encouraging your peers to do the same.
• Posts that are topic specific to the thread and the board.
• Relevant knowledge, ideas and experiences.
• Honest feedback about the things at which we are succeeding, and constructive criticism about those which can be improved.
• Posts with external website links and links to images as long as they are relevant, helpful or if they provide an example for a discussion.
• Questions that challenge your peers.
• Ideas for new features.
Joy Compass is delighted to provide this Community for you to air your opinions about using our platform, discuss topics of interest, create a network of like-minded individuals, get answers to your questions and collaborate. While we appreciate your time and participation, we respectfully request that you follow some general guidelines on what not to post.
• Do not post images, videos or remarks that are profane, obscene or spiteful.
• Do not post content that demonstrates intolerance for or is insulting to other groups and individuals.
• Do not include phone numbers, email or physical addresses, or other personal information in your posts, images or videos.
• Do not intentionally post content that demonstrates little or no relevance to Joy Compass issues, or disrupts the effective use of the Community in any way. Use the Community tools only in a manner that respects the time and energy of your peers.
• Do not post advertisements or solicitations for external websites, contests, or other solicitations that are not relevant, helpful or provide an example related to Joy Compass.
• Avoid posting threads that do not relate to the topic of the board.
• Do not respond to a thread with the sole purpose of resurfacing it to the top of the discussion board, also known as bumping.
• Do not post images of or personal information of children under 13.
If you would like to tell us about a specific problem with your Joy Compass membership account, please submit a support request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Our team is actively involved in the Joy Compass Community and we will regularly browse this forum, however, we cannot read every thread, post or Profile. For that reason, we rely on the Community to help us enforce the Community rules.
• As a team, we think a lot about which new features to build next for you. We will use this forum to get your ideas and to gauge your interests. This will help us in launching new technologies and offerings on the Joy Compass platform.
• We will frequently post relevant updates and news for our Members. Please check back often to stay abreast of what is happening at Joy Compass.
• Joy Compass reserves the right to remove, edit and determine the appropriateness or value related to content at its discretion, without notice.
• To protect your privacy and security, we will not reply to individual questions about specific titles or accounts. Please contact us through our secure support form for specific questions that need our attention.